We specialise in a wide range of security solutions, including:
- Audio and Video Entry systems: providing an easy means of identifying visitors and allowing remote entry if required. Systems are available to serve a single user with one entrance, up to large numbers of internal points and many entrances, using traditionally cabled, telephone-based or wireless intercommunication
- Access Control systems: stand-alone or pc-based keyless access control solutions including proximity card or token devices for locking/unlocking, monitoring and controlling single entrances or many doors across multiple sites using TCP/IP networks.
- Electrical and mechanical locking solutions: many access control systems are let down by inadequate or badly installed locking devices: our experience enables us to offer a wide range of devices to suit all types of door or gate and ensure that premises are both secure and safe. We also provide a restricted availability mechanical key cutting and management service for locks associated with entry systems.
- Intercom, telephone and data services: providing the essential communications means for commercial premises, including network cabling, plus a range of specialist high-grade intercoms for many varied applications.
- CCTV: traditional and IP-based CCTV solutions designed to meet the requirements of the commercial user and offering integration with existing security systems and data networks.
- Door and gate automation: motorised operation of swinging or sliding gates of all types and sizes, and automation of doors for convenience and disabled access.
- Call systems, security and warning alarms, and voice paging networks have all been part of our installation range for many years.